Josie Maran Argan Oil Concealer: Reminiscent to Laura Mercier's dual color concealer this too has a concealer shade and a correcter. The correcter is a peachier and firmer texture. I really like the ease of this, as I have both eye and face concealer in one. I just apply with my fingers, and so far happy with the product. It does not last all day though, even with a primer. This lasts about 6 hours on me. My Shade: Sand -NC25
Lack of colors though in this range (3), I suppose you can create your own by mixing the shades in her defense
Bare Minerals Queen Tiffany Eye Shadow: My first BM eye shadow. What drew me in this was the beautiful shimmer! its a red/plummy undertone brown. I forgot the swatches I'm sorry! It is slightly similar to MAC's Mulch but with more red undertone. Unfortunately even with a primer, after about 4 hours most of the shimmers were GONE. *Sigh* the brown shadow stayed all day, but 85% of the shimmers left and the remaining 15% stayed all day though. Not too impressed-will keep trying this out though!
Maybelline the Falsies: This has been getting a lot of hype, in short I really don't see it. It's ok but CG lash blast is better in my opinion. I applied about 4 coats of this stuff and it did not clump at all, which is a plus for this
Loreal Telescopic Clean Definition: I like to use lengthening mascara's over volume mascara's to de clump. This mascara alone is so so. On top of a volumizing mascara it does add length, but my lashes became very stiff and crispy. So don't over apply this stuff!
Chanel Lilac Sky
I've wanted this shade for so long. It has been previously discontinued, but it's back! My first Chanel polish. Let me tell you, this took forever to dry. For-ev-er...
Two coats to opaque, I am currently on day 3, and no chipping as of yet. I used Sally Hansen's Mega Shine as my top coat. So far so good, but I really don't know if the price is justified to be honest.
This color is perfect for spring though, pastel purple with beautiful very very fine silver shimmer
I don't regret this, as I think I will use it often in the upcoming season
Cargo Blushes in The Big Easy and Rome
My first Cargo blushes.
These are a great size and quite pigmented, especially Rome!
I bought " The Big Easy" (light pink) because Lillichantilly stated it was one of her faves. It is nice, but I need to play with this more. So far, I am unfortunately not loving it as much =(
Rome, I have been loving! its so pigmented, and peachy pink, but has a more peach coral lean than pink which is what I prefer. The color looks scary in the pan but is suuuper pretty
Swatching these was a bit difficult because they are so light
Cargo The Big Easy on the left vs. MAC's Well Dressed on the Right
Well Dressed looks a bit chalkier but is smoother in person. A more blue toned pink and more silver shimmer than Cargo's.
Left to Right
NARS O, Cargo Rome, NARS DT, Benefit Coralista
Shiseido Perfect Rouge in BE333 ( Fuzkittie's favorite for 2010!) NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Damned, and Cruella
My 1st Shiseido lipstick and omg! I love the formula! So moisturizing and on your lips look like a great sheen and pretty! No need for gloss. I want to buy so many more shades! Day Lilly looks good ( but too similar to Vegas Volt and Morange which I own - must be good must be good)
These made me realize more and more how much I don't like MAC formula lipsticks, just too drying...
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils
Damned: Described as Magenta, its like a Plummy color which is not too out there for day I believe. If you are worried about wearing this, you can feather this and make it thinner for a light stain effect.
OMG the most perfect red for my skin. Love it love it love it!
Completely brightened my face, all you need is mascara and you are good
These are matte, but I apply chap stick prior and they do not dry out my lips. Watch out though, since they are matte, if you apply them, and some product get's on your skin, it is NOT coming off. Make up remover, rubbing, tissues, nothing. I had to put concealer on top to be honest. Be really careful but once these are on they stay on, even through eating and drinking which is awesome!
Bold lips for Spring!
(Even though I said I am not loving MAC's formula, Costa Chic is calling me!!)
I also want to also try the NARS gloss pencils in New Lover. Any one try the shades yet?
L-R (BE333, Cruella, Damned)
Hope these reviews helped!