Forgive me ladies, but I have not done OOTD's ( at all ) because I have been procrastinating on a new set up for them with my new camera.
It seems now all I upload are iphone pics!!! ( This will be changing soon-next week!)
Until then I thought it would be fun to post what I wore this month. A mix of work clothes, gym clothes (I wear this very often), and vacation leaisure outfits
Work outfits - Enviorment: Office - Conservative
1. Polka Dot blouse: Korea, Skirt: H&M, Watch: Michael Khors (MK), Shoes : Steve Madden
2.Tank: H&M, Skirt: Club Monacco, Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Watch: MK. Shoes: Steve Madden
Blouse: Korea, Skirt + Belt: H&M, Same watch and shoes (everyday)
I thought I took more, but I realized I started this at the middle of the month, and before vacation!
Leisure/Weekend - Vacation/Tourist Clothes!
Last days in NYC! Getting ready for warmer weather!
1. Jeans and T: BDG, Flats: JCrew, Bag: H&M, Belt: AF, Jewerly: Jewelmint, MK (Daytime)
2. Boots: Madewell, Bag+Scarf+Coat: H&M (Night) same day!!! it got pretty chilly
1. Blouse: UO, Short: AF, Flats: JCrew, Bag: Dorathy Perkins
2. Top: F21, Shorts: H&M, Bag: Dorathy Perkins, Flats: JCrew - I lived in these shoes...
1. Blouse: Korea, Shorts+Belt: AF, Flats: JCrew, Bag: H&M, Jewelry: Jewelmint
2. Blouse: Korea, Jeans: BDG, Flats (we all know) watch (we now all know this too)
Typhoon day - booo
-New iphone cover!!
1. Dress: Monki, Shoes: Korea ( my boyfriend begged me to change shoes!) Bag: Dorathy Perskins, Belt: AF ( I only brought 1 belt on this trip)
2.Sweater: Korea, Top+Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Flats+Bag: Same
These photos were taken the same day. I bought two things from Monki in HK
(this dress included) I was so happy in this dress - fast forward 30 minutes with me at Toast Box (of course) eating curry - Yes, you can see what's happening here...
The potato was so soft it broke apart on my spoon landed in the soup and my dress...I wore the dress for about 30 minutes before heading back to the hotel to wash it in the sink and hang it on the shower line.
Complete glamour, that's me. NOT!
Gym Clothes! - Not exciting but something I wear often! haha
Just about everything is NIKE!!!! cept my sneakers which are New Balance (hate them)
- Need to work out my arms!! Have not lifted a weight in months ( I hate weight training)
*Wardrobe Closing Now*