I think the best blogs are the ones where you know the bloggers on a more personal level. It's not all beauty obsession that consumes me. So for fun, here are 10 random facts about me!
1. My favorite breakfast at the moment is PB and J on toast. I never even liked PB and J until I was about 25... I go into phases and will eat the exact same breakfast non stop for months. Then move on, and repeat. I cannot do this with any other meal but breakfast. Lately I have started to get tired of this and have tried to eat crepes with jam. The moral of the story is I don't tire easily of the same breakfast foods. I also love Jam and really need to quit the stuff in 2012. *Give me strength*
2. I don't mind clutter. I actually love clutter in a way. I am the kind of person who likes to see everything out and visible to my vision not tucked away in drawers. (It's a Taurus thing)
My bedroom only looks messy because I have out a lifetime of knick knacks which I just cannot throw out.
( I am not a hoarder) I am a "pack rat"
3. I am a an avid gym member, not because I am a health nut, but a huge food loovah!
4. I believe many of life's problems start to show it's solutions once, you sit down, with a cup of tea and some quiet
5. I hate to sleep. I would rather do anything but sleep.
6. I am probably amongst the worst pop culture person on the planet. I've watched about 50 movies my whole life and have had very little interest to expand that number. I also have watched those same 50 movies at least 20x each.
I only know what little I do of celebs because I am now on Twitter, where I follow people who are far more in the know
7. I like things I know. I love repeating songs on my ipod or on Youtube. I can listen to the exact same one song on my ipod for 3 months, and never get tired of it. Through commuting, work, gym, walking, same song, on repeat, never tired. When I like it, I really like it.
This seems like the breakfast thing...hmmm never realized that
8. I have NO IDEA how to drive even though I am in my mid 20's and have no desire, nor do I feel the need to learn. The city's insurance, tolls, lack of parking, fees, and accidents really just turn me off the whole process.
9. Had I not realized early in life that money was needed for comfort, I would have become either an artist or an art historian. I suppose if I won the lottery (which I don't even know how to play, not much of a gambler) that would be my "dream job"
I incredibly envy people who pursuit this field, and find it even more fulfilling when they succeed
10. Even though I love where I live, I would love to live somewhere else for a few years so I can see things from another perspective. I would probably need to learn to drive there...
Thanks for reading about lil o me!!!