Top 10 tips for creating the perfect weekend.
1. Sleep in. Whether it be 7:30 AM or 2 PM, whatever late is for you. An extra hour or two of zzz's officially kick starts the weekend properly.
2. Make yourself the perfect hot beverage and drink it slowly, preferably with your eyes closed to savor. Whether it be adding full fat cream to your espresso, home made vanilla syrup to your coffee, or a shot of orange liquor. A little touch of indulgence to create the perfect moment of perfection.
3. Listen to your favorite song. Blast it from your computer, sound speakers, or headphones. Dance around like a fool or close your eyes to enjoy the sting orchestra. This will create the perfect mood.
4. Wear whatever the hell you want and don't give a shiz about what other people on the street think. YOLO.
5. Get at least one productive thing done in the morning. Doing it later in the day can be mood dragging. That way if you are lazy for 95% of the day, you can think "At least I got that done" and wont feel as guilty :)
6. Eat something extra delicious with the people who mean the most to you and you will undoubtedly smile and laugh with great conversation and a full stomach.
Take a walk afterwards to continue the conversation to laugh and smile some more.
7. Buy flowers. Instant cheer for days.
8. Wear the make up products that makes you feel the most beautiful.
Weekends in itself are special occasions.
9. Watch a movie new or old under the covers in your most comfortable pajamas.
10. Have a bath. Add salts, bath balls, bubbles, eat ice cream, install a pillow or light some candles. Dim the lights and enjoy the end of your perfect weekend.